Saturday, May 02, 2009

Memphis Trip!!!

I had a wonderful time in Memphis!!! It was great to be with family and to be there for Aubrey. She made her first holy communion last weekend. And for those who don't know, this is a big deal. On this day you become a part of the church for the first time and take communion. She was so proud of herself and thought she was big stuff that day. She kept telling everyone "this is my special day" and it really was. She wanted all the attention for this event!!! Plus, she looked like an angel that day!!! She was very proud to receive Christ for the first time! After church the family went out for lunch. And it was so good!!!! After lunch Aubrey got to open her gifts and eat cake. While she was opening her gifts, again she was the center of attention (she loved it!!!). She had to make sure everyone was watching and you had to comment on every gift. If you were not watching she would stop and say it again!!! It was so cute and she loved it!!!! The cake had her name on it, and Aubrey just thought that was the best ever!!!! I was honored to be there to share in this special event. I love being with my family but I hate saying good-bye. In fact I did not leave till 2:00pm on Sunday to drive the six hours back to Auburn!!! It was a long drive but it was worth it!!! I love you Aubrey and I am so proud of you!!!! Here are some more pictures from the weekend!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers