Friday, May 22, 2009
Last Day!!!
WOW!!! What a long and busy week. I was able to get everything done and it was a great feeling to check things off of my list. I had a really great last day of school. I love my kids so much and I am really going to miss them over the summer. I have a ton of summer plans and my calendar is already full. From babysitting, helping Mrs. Daniel organize her house for her twins, weddings, Team Math, going home and sometime in there to relax!!! My first step to relaxing is, going to ATL this weekend for Memorial Day weekend! I am looking forward to being with family and I cannot wait to meet little baby Weston! On another note, I just want everyone to pray for Rosalyn and her family. They need all the lifting up we can give!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment