Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Summer Break!

This summer has been very relaxing, but also somewhat busy. Rosalyn's party was a lot of fun. There was good food and good company. It is going to be weird not having Rosalyn here, but I know they are making the right decision. Also, please remember her family and keep them in your thoughts and prayers. On Monday, I went to the pool with my friend Heather. We had such a good time and got really great sun. I also met some new people, which is always a plus. I met one lady and her name is Sheree; she is a retired special education teacher from the high school (so we had lots to talk about). She was talking about a wedding that she is planning to go to this weekend, and about how big it is going to be. I think around 1,300 people, that is a lot if you ask me. Her husband is going to be out of town and I told her I want to go just to see it!! So I am going with her on Saturday!!! I have never been to a wedding that big before, should be very interesting. Today I had lunch with some friends from school. It was so nice to get together outside of school. We really had a good time. Then later on I went to Turbo Jam at the gym. It was a great workout and a lot of fun. So I have found two new things to keep me busy, Zumba and Turbo Jam!!! I need to enjoy this time off right now, because next week I have Team Math all week from 8-3. So no pool and lunch gatherings for me, but hopefully I will be able to squeeze in some great workouts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers